Dry eye Syndrome
Dry Eye Syndrome – Burning, red, itchy, watery, blurry vision, foreign body sensation are some of the symptoms related to dry eyes.
“It is estimated that around thirty percent of Canadians experience ocular symptoms associated with dry eye.”- (CNIB)
Our office is offering ‘the solution’!
Dry Eye relief from I-Med Pharma
- I-DROP PUR – For advanced relief of dry eye – ‘For use as a lubricant and protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye’
- I-DROP PUR GEL – For patients with moderate to severe dry eye symptoms it provides – ‘instant, long-lasting hydration, blink activated’
- I-LID ‘N LASH – Daily cleansing gel pad for lids and lashes
- I-LID ‘N LASH PLUS – Daily cleansing gel pads for lids and lashes with Tea Tree oil.
Eyeglass anti-fog products: To reduce fog on your eyeglasses due to masks and weather conditions.
- WET WIPES – 20 wet wipes- Keeps lens clear for 24+ hours. easy to use and disposable
- DRY CLOTH – 1 dry cloth – Produces a hydrophilic surface on the lens after wiping that lasts 24+ hours and over 500 applications.
Hot and Cold Therapy Eye Mask with ThermaBeads(TM) for the relief of symptoms associated with Blepharitis, Dry Eye Disease, Meibomian Gland Disease, Styes and Chalazia as well as headaches, sinus pressure, tension, swelling, and puffiness.
Comes with a machine washable fabric slipcover that protects the mask from oils, make-up and dirt.
*All the above products are available for purchase in our office.