Dry eye Syndrome
Dry Eye Syndrome – Burning, red, itchy, watery, blurry vision, foreign body sensation are some of the symptoms related to dry eyes.
“It is estimated that around thirty percent of Canadians experience ocular symptoms associated with dry eye.”- (CNIB)
Our office is offering ‘the solution’!
Dry Eye relief from I-Med Pharma
- I-DROP PUR – For advanced relief of dry eye – ‘For use as a lubricant and protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye’
- I-DROP PUR GEL – For patients with moderate to severe dry eye symptoms it provides – ‘instant, long-lasting hydration, blink activated’
- I-LID ‘N LASH – Daily cleansing gel pad for lids and lashes
- I-LID ‘N LASH PLUS – Daily cleansing gel pads for lids and lashes with Tea Tree oil.
These masks are an excellent treatment for chronic dry eye and other eye conditions.
After microwaving, the Bruder mask provides a moist heat and allows the eyes to stabilize your natural tear film. This product is safe to use, washable and anti-bacterial.
It’s the treatment of choice for comfort and relief.
Eyeglass anti-fog products: To reduce fog on your eyeglasses due to masks and weather conditions.
- WET WIPES – 20 wet wipes- Keeps lens clear for 24+ hours. easy to use and disposable
- DRY CLOTH – 1 dry cloth – Produces a hydrophilic surface on the lens after wiping that lasts 24+ hours and over 500 applications.
*All the above products are available for purchase in our office.